Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Planning Ahead

I decided to go to Poland for the weekend, literally from Friday night to Sunday night. As you can guess that didn’t work out well – the flight was cancelled. As soon as I got to the airport I was told to go back and rebook a different date as there will be no flight.
I started to panic a lot as I knew I would be missing my lectures, they’re very important at this stage as I have presentations, essays and exams all due for and happening in November and December. I obviously had no resources with me that I could work on which lead me to panic even more.
It’s crucial to plan ahead, if you go on holiday during term time (which I strongly advise you not to do) then take some work with you. I know the aim would be to have a break but once your flight is delayed or something else occurs then you’re bound to panic anyway until you return back, having no work with you for the prolonged time when deadlines are approaching you will definitely feel more pressure than you should.
On the good side, I did manage to catch up with my work. It did mean that I had to work longer hours, but I’d rather get it over and done with now that try to catch up with my work a few days before the deadline.

Keep your head up high lovely people! J

No comments:

Post a Comment